Exciting opportunities to join the production team with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidates. This is a busy, high-volume, friendly environment that will suit individuals with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Assembly positions can include:
Clamprings, Subframes, Frame Hardware, Sash Glazing, Table Glazing, Sealing/Frame Assembly, Invero, Packing/ Final Inspection, Crating.
Physical requirements will vary by position, but can include:
- Ability to lift 10lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift 10-25lbs on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs on an occasionally basis
- Must be able to work overhead on a frequent basis
- Must be able to work shoulder level on a seldom to frequent basis
- Must be able to have a complete range of movement of the arms and wrist
Skills needed also vary by position, but can include:
- Tape measure reading ability
- Ability to follow instructions/illustrations
- Ability to follow written work orders
- Ability to work independently
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees are paid competitive wages and offered a complete benefit package.
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Two Weeks’ Vacation and paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Paid training & tuition reimbursement available
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
Email: [email protected]
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer