AROW Global specializes in the design and manufacturing of window systems. If you are an original equipment manufacturer looking for a strategic supply chain partner in North America, look no further than AROW Global.
Our team focuses on delivering exceptional customer service from the first meeting through to delivery. We believe in establishing cross-functional partnerships with our customers throughout the solution life-cycle to build strong relationships among all functional areas including service, sales, engineering, and manufacturing.
Envision Window Series
The Envision window series by AROW Global is ideal for operators looking for a window that is easy to operate, easy to clean and won’t get in the way of their work. This new window series utilizes the same superior water management system that is typical for AROW Global products and combines a simple, high performance design with attractive interior and exterior aesthetics.
Removeable Sash Slider
Bonded Sash Slider
Product Features Include:
- Class 1 anodized frame fi nishes are standard with no exposed surfaces.
- All sealant materials are UV stable.
- Superior weather tight design – windows are water tested to a minimum pressure of 40 psi.
- Built with materials that conform to the applicable requirements of ANSI Z26.1 safety glass.
- Windows are cycle tested to ensure durability.
- A custom designed handle and latch make operating the slider eff ortless for the operator, even with the use of gloves.
Custom Window Design
AROW Global is constantly seeking out new markets and window applications. Through close customer partnerships and strategic design initiatives, we have developed systems specifically suited to the needs of specific customers. When it comes to glazing and window systems, AROW knows no boundaries.
Manufacturing & Design Capabilities
AROW Global has a strong dedication to innovation, particularly in product design and manufacturing processes, we encourage you to contact us about designing product.
Our facilities have invested heavily in state of the art equipment, expert operations, and an in-house Machine Development Center.